Sherry and I belong to seven motorcoaching clubs. Every time we get a renewal notice she asks "should I pay this", my answer is always yes. We have made many friends across North America and I am not willing to give up a chance to fellowship with them when I have an opportunity. Having said that the answer I sometimes get when inviting someone to join CCFI is I belong to another club so I decline to join Country Coach Friend Incorporated at this time.
In our extensive club membership experience, we can say "CCFI is something special!"
1. Our scope is international and we have several members from Canada.
2. We have a network of RV related business across the country that will give you CCFI Member Discounts.
3. We enjoy rallies nationwide.
4. Our commercial sponsors are unmatched! They contribute sponsor money to defray rally costs; they offer free year membership if you buy a coach from their dealership (3 dealers and groing…one sponsor even signs you up for FMCA when you join if you’re not already a member, and another gifts you with a free cutting board gift just to say Welcome to the CCFI Club-one of the fastest growing International FMCA Chapters of Country Coach Owners and Other Brand Owners!
5. We have sponsors that provide service at rallies at a discount price.
6. We have sponsors that give their time to conduct RV related seminars at many of our rallies.
7. CCFI is one of the best organizations I’ve ever been affiliated in terms of BEING THERE with answers and help, on anything from Service Center recommendations, a good RV Resort in a particular region, a good dealer to visit when wanting to trade into something new to you but still a Country Coach, providing timely Rally info on what to expect at the upcoming event, or any other number of things!
8. And most important you have the opportunity to make new friends across the country you would not meet any other way then CCFI. It is great to belong to the many wonderful regional clubs but belonging to CCFI which has an international scope gives you many more opportunities to enjoy what we all love so much, THE RV LIFE STYLE.